The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is considered to be one of the best Xiaomi devices in the Not series. It features a super AMOLED screen and a powerful Qualcomm processor that supports playing games in a very efficient way.
Body & Design
• The weight of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is 192 grams, as the phone is lighter than others in the Note series
• The length of the phone is 164mm, its width is 76.2mm, and its thickness is 8.1mm
• The material making the phone from the front is corning gorilla glass, the fifth version, while from the back, it was made of glass coated with a material that prevents the presence of fingerprints on it
• The phone is available in black, blue gradient and bronze gradient colors
• Xiaomi has provided its phone with a super AMOLED screen, as this screen is characterized by its accuracy in addition to the quality of color display and energy saving, as it supports HDR10
• The screen constitutes 85.7% of the total area of the front face of the phone, where the screen area is 6.67 inches
• The screen displays a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels and a pixel density of 395 PPI
• The screen resists breakage and scratching because it is protected by corning gorilla glass fifth edition
• The frequency of the screen, i.e. its refresh rate itself, is equal to 120 Hz, and therefore the accuracy and quality of the largest display of heavy games
• The screen brightness in normal mode is 450 light units and in the maximum brightness mode it is 1200 light units, so the visibility is clear under the sun
System & Hardware
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with Android 11 and Xiaomi Miui 12 Driver Interface
• The processor is produced by Qualcomm, which is a Snapdragon 732G (SM-7150AC)
• The manufacturing architecture of the processor is 8 nm
• Redmi Note 10 Pro Max features an octa-core octa-core processor consisting of two KRYO 470 gold cores at 2.3 GHz, and six KRYO 470 silver cores at 1.8 GHz
• Adrino 618 GPU
• The phone has three versions, which we classify according to memory capacity:
• The first version comes with 64 GB of UFS 2.2 internal memory and 6 GB RAM
• The second version comes with 128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal memory and 6 GB RAM
• The third version comes with 128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal memory and 8 GB RAM
• Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is equipped with an external microSDXC memory card to increase storage capacity.
• The phone is equipped with a quad rear camera and a front camera for selfie photography and we begin by explaining the specifications of the rear camera:
• Main camera: This camera is characterized by its high resolution, as it is 108 megapixels and its lens aperture is f/1.8, which is a wide aperture that allows the passage of a larger amount of light and thus a clearer image, while the focal length of the lens is 25 mm, and the size of the sensor that receives light is 1/1.52 and the pixel size on the surface of the sensor is 0.7 microns.
• Wide-angle camera: The resolution of this camera is 8 megapixels and the aperture is f/2.2, the sensor size is 1/4.0 and the pixel size on the surface of the sensor is 1.12 microns, and the function of this camera is that it shoots at a wide angle of 118 ° and shows more details in the image to be taken.
• Macron Camera: The function of this camera is to photograph small objects clearly, with a resolution of 5MP and an aperture of f/2.4.
• Depth camera: The function of this camera is to isolate the background from the object to be photographed, as in portrait photos, as well as measure the length of the objects in front of it, and the resolution of this camera is 2 MP and the aperture is f/2.4.
• Front Camera: This camera comes with a resolution of 16 MP with an f/2.5 lens slot, a sensor size of 1/3.06, and a pixel size on the surface of the sensor of 1.0 microns.
Video Shooting Resolution:
• Rear camera shoots in 4K at 30 fps (pixels per frame), 1080p at 30/60 fps
• The front camera shoots in 1080p at 30 fps
• The Xiaomi Redmi Note10 Pro Max comes with a giant 5020 mAh battery
• Non-removable Li PO battery
• This battery supports 33W fast charging
• Charges from zero to 60% in 30 minutes and charges up to 100% in 75 minutes
• The phone supports Wi-Fi features in all its versions Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• The phone supports WiFi Direct, which is a data transfer feature via Wi-Fi, which is characterized by its speed
• The phone supports the dual-band feature, which allows the phone to switch between two Wi-Fi networks automatically
• The phone supports Bluetooth with le power saving feature and A2DP stereo audio transmission via Bluetooth to the speakers or any other audio receiver
• The phone is equipped with a USB Type C 2.0 charging and data port
• The phone supports the OTG feature, and this feature indicates the possibility of connecting the phone with any USB-enabled device, as in the case of connecting the phone with another phone in the case of reverse charging or connecting the phone with a computer or keyboard.
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with Dual Nano SIM
• The phone receives networks of the type HSPA-GSM-LTE, which supports the second generation networks 2G, the third 3G, and the fourth 4G networks
• Redmi Note 10 Pro Max supports HASPA LTE-A(CA) network speed