The iPhone 13 comes with a brilliant, high-quality screen and a powerful Apple processor that is very effective at running heavy games and processing various applications. In addition, Apple made updates to the iPhone 13's camera, making it very distinctive when taking pictures and recording videos. The following are the details:
• The screen size is 6.1 inches (diagonally) and the screen area is 90.2 cm2, where the screen occupies 86% of the front side of the phone.
• Displays 1170×2532p FHD Plus
• The pixel density per inch is 460 ppi
• The iPhone 13 screen is made of ceramic beaded glass that is resistant to scratching and breakage
• Coated with an oil- and a fingerprint-resistant coating
• The high brightness limit is 800 nits, and the maximum brightness limit is 1200 nits.
Design and body
• The length of the iPhone 13 is 146.7 millimeters, its width is 71.5 millimeters, and the thickness of the phone is 7.7 millimeters
• The weight of the phone is 174 grams, which is scary compared to others.
• Scratch-resistant and shatter-resistant corning glass on the front and back
• Take the IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, where the iPhone 13 can resist water to a depth of 6 meters for 30 minutes
System & Processor
• The processor is A13 Bionic produced by Apple, where it was manufactured with 5 nm technology.
• The processor used in the iPhone 13 consists of six cores, which are:
- Two 3.23 GHz avalanche heavy operations cores
- Four light and medium operations cores of the blizzard type with a frequency of 1.82 GHz
• The graphics processor is the Apple GBU, which is a quad-core.
• The first version comes with an internal storage of 128 GB and 4 GB of RAM
• The second version comes with 256 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM.
• The third version comes with 512 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM
• The internal memory type for the iPhone 13 is NVME
• The type of RAM is LPDDR4X
Wide-Angle Camera: The function of this camera is to capture the image at an ultra-wide angle of 120° and thus show more detail of the scene to be captured.
• The resolution of this camera is 12 MP, f/2.4, and the focal length is 13mm
• The rear camera records video in 4K at a rate of 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
• The rear camera records video in 1080p at 30 frames per second (FPS) or 60 fps 120 fps or 240 fps
• Video can be recorded with HDR and Dolby Vision in 4K at 60 frames per second by the iPhone 13.
• The front camera resolution is 12 MP with an aperture of f/2.2 and a focal length of 23 mm, while the sensor size is 1/3.6".
• 4K video recording at 24/25/30/60 fps
Records 1080p FHD video at 25/30/60 fps
• Supports 1080p slow motion recording aot 120 fps.
• The iPhone 13 supports Bluetooth 5.0 with LE power saving and the A2DP feature, which is useful for transmitting stereo sound via Bluetooth to another audio receiver.
• Supports WiFi in the following versions: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
• Supports the "dual band" feature, which is useful for the possibility of switching between two different wavebands at the same time
• Supports the hotspot feature, which is useful for the possibility of spreading the Internet service via WiFi to any other receiver that supports WiFi.
• The iPhone 13 supports NFC service, which is useful for transferring data by zooming the phone closer to another device that supports NFC service
• Supports USB 2.0 Lightning, which is used for charging and data transfer.
• The types of communication networks supported by the iPhone 13 are: GSM-CDMA-HSPA-EVDO-LTE-5G.
• The iPhone 13 supports 2G and 3G networks, and the speed of the Internet in the third generation is up to 42 Mbps
• Supports 4G networks and internet speeds up to 1.2 GB
• Supports 5G networks and internet speeds up to 3.7 GB.
• Built-in Acerio speaker
• Does not support a 3.5mm headphone jack
• The iPhone 13 does not support FM radio
• The audio formats supported by the mobile are: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, FLAC, Apple Lossless, ACC, and MP3.
What are the sensors in the iPhone 13?
• Compass sensor
• Proximity sensor
• Barometric pressure sensor
• Ambient light sensor
• Gyroscope sensor
• Face ID sensor.
• The iPhone 13 supports a fast charger with a power rating higher than 20 W; the charger is not included with the phone case but is purchased separately
• The battery can be charged to 50% within 30 minutes
• The iPhone 13 supports wireless charging using the MagSafe charger, which has a capacity of up to 15 W and is purchased separately.
• Supports wired charging using up to 7.5 W Qi chargers
• The iPhone 13 battery can play video continuously for 19 hours
• Can play online videos continuously for 15 hours
• It can play normal audio clips continuously for 75 hours.
• A connection cable where one end is USB C and the other end is a lightning connection
• A metal pin for SIM card extraction.