The iPhone X is one of the best versions of Apple's phone. The iPhone X comes with a super-retinal screen that is super-good and has a very clear display of color. In addition, the iPhone X comes with a powerful processor that can play various games and applications, and the operating system can be updated to the latest version of iOS. For more details about this phone, continue reading the rest of the article.
- The iPhone X comes with a Super Retina OLED screen, which supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision, which use these features to improve color clarity and contrast.
- The size of the iPhone X screen is 5.9 inches (diagonally), the screen area is 84.4 cm2, and the screen occupies 82.9% of the front face of the phone.
- The screen resolution of the iPhone X is 1125 x 2436 pixels, and the pixel density is 458 ppi (pixels per inch).
- iPhone X screen made of shatter-resistant and scratch-resistant glass.
- The brightness of the screen in high mode is 625 nits.
System and Processor
- The iPhone X runs iOS 11.1.1, which we can update to iOS 16.2.
- The iPhone X features a powerful A11 Bionic processor, which is produced by Apple.
- The iPhone X processor was manufactured with 10 nanometer manufacturing technology, so the phone works more effectively and consumes less energy.
- The iPhone X processor consists of six cores: two monsoon cores with a frequency of 2.39 GHz are used for processing heavy operations, and the processor also consists of four mistral cores with a frequency of 1.42 GHz, which are used to process light and medium operations.
- The graphics processor used in the iPhone X is a three-core processor with a frequency of 1066 MHz produced by Apple.
- There are two versions of the iPhone X that differ according to the phone's internal storage:
- The first version comes with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
- The second version comes with 64 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory.
- The random memory of the iPhone X is LPDDR4X, and the internal storage is NVME.
- The iPhone X does not have an external memory card input.
Design and body
- The phone is 143.6 mm long and 70.9 mm wide, while the thickness of the iPhone X is 7.7 mm.
- Apple designed its phone with a relatively light weight to ensure a good user experience, so the weight of the phone was 174 grams.
- The front and back of the iPhone X are made of Corning Gorilla Glass, which is resistant to scratching and breakage.
- Apple made the phone frame from stainless steel.
- The iPhone X has taken the international classification of water and dust resistance according to the IP67 standard, where it can resist water to a depth of 1 meter for a period of 30 minutes.
- The phone is available in light gray and silver.
CameraThe iPhone X comes with a dual-rear camera consisting of two lenses, the first being a wide-angle lens and the second being a telephoto lens.
- Wide-angle camera: The resolution of this camera is 12 MP, the aperture is f/1.8, the focal length of this lens is 28 mm, the size of the sensor is 1/3", and the pixel size on the surface of this sensor is 1.22 microns.
- The rear camera of the iPhone X comes with an OIS optical stabilizer, whose function is to stabilize the camera sensor as a result of its movement during photography due to the movement of the hand and thus ensure a clear appearance of the image.
- Telephoto camera: This camera takes pictures with a resolution of 12 MP, where the aperture is f/2.4 and the focal length of the lens is 52mm, and the sensor size of this camera is 1/3.4", where the pixel located on the surface of the sensor comes in at 1.0 microns.
- The iPhone X's rear camera records video in 4K at 24 frames per second (fps), 30 fps, or 60 fps.
- The iPhone X's rear camera records video in 1080p at 30 fps, 60 fps, 120 fps, or 240 fps.
- Front Camera: Located on the front face of the iPhone X, it comes with a resolution of 7 MP and an f/2.2 lens slot. The focal length of the lens on this camera is 32 mm.
- iPhone X supports a nano-SIM
- The phone supports GSM, HSPA, and LTE networks.
- The iPhone X supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- Internet speed in third-generation networks is up to 42.2 Mbps (megabytes per second), and internet speed in 4G networks is up to 600 Mbps.
- The iPhone X does not support 5G networks.
- The iPhone X supports Bluetooth connectivity with A2DP and LE.
- The iPhone X supports connection via WiFi service in the following versions: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and also supports the dual band switching feature and the hotspot feature, which is useful for the possibility of spreading the wifi network to another receiver.
- The iPhone supports Apple's data cable input and charging, which is USB 2.0 Lightning.
- The phone supports the NFC data transfer feature.
What are the sensors in the iPhone X?Accelerometer sensor - gyroscope sensor - proximity sensor - compass sensor - barometer face id sensor for facial recognition ambient light sensor.
- The iPhone X comes with a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 2716 mAh.
- The non-removable iPhone X battery can be recharged.
- The phone supports wired charging, which can be done through Qi chargers.
- Battery power lasts for 21 hours in the case of a continuous wired connection.
- The iPhone X battery lasts for 12 hours if using the Internet.
- Battery lasts up to 60 hours in continuous audio playback.
- The battery lasts up to 13 hours if videos are played.
- The iPhone X supports fast charging, where the battery can be charged to 50% within 30 minutes.
Phone case contentsWhen purchased, the phone case contains each of the following parts:
- iPhone X with iOS 11
- Earpods with lightning cable
- Charging cable and data transfer, as one end is lightning and the other is USB.
- Phone charger
- Telephone instructions documents